Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 18, 2011

"Spanish me"

Before I start, if you like my model work then please vote for me at talenthouse.com


This day in Hanoi, i'm planing to look at the local art galleries. This makes me feel to dress-up with my long Spanish dress that i bought in Thailand. This dress gives me the flamenco dance feeling. I love the embroider and the fabric is not hot, what makes it good for walking outside all day long. I put red lipstick on that matches with the dress. People say that i look like Frida Kahlo, the Mexican painter who I adore, in this dress.




วันนี้ชนกมีแพลนไปเดินชมงานศิลปะตามท้องถนนของเมืองฮานอย อยากแต่งตัวอารมณ์กรุยกรายๆนวยนาดหน่อยๆ เลยหยิบเดรสผ้าฝ้ายปักมือตัวโปรดที่หอบหิ้วมาจากเมืองไทยมาใส่เพราะกระโปรงบานๆแต่ไม่ร้อนมันตอบโจทย์เป๊ะ ปรากฏว่าแต่งออกมาดันมีแต่คนทักว่าเป็น"ฟรีดา คาร์โล" (ชนกว่าฟรีดาสวยกว่าชนกนะ)

The black and red color makes me feel like a Spanish girl :)
สีดำตัดแดงได้อารมณ์สาวสเปนดีนะ :)


We went to a small museum, look at the stairs, how classy.
ขึ้นไปชมพิพิธภัณฑ์ บรรไดคลาสสิคมาก




Even this museum is in old Vietnamese style, it fits very good with my dress
แวะโพสเบาๆ แม้แต่งตัวจะไม่เข้าแต่สถานที่งามเกินยั้งใจมาก

After the museum it start to rain heavy, so we take a break at the vegetarian restaurant across the street. I'm so hungry, we have to wait for our food.
ออกจากพิพิธภัณฑ์ฝนตกหนักมาก เลยแวะทานข้าวหน่อย ;)
หิว.........นั่งรอชิวล์ๆ

It takes to long, i fell asleep already.
เอ่อ.....นานไปไหม ชนกหลับ

He, my food is there, it looks yummy, isn't it.
เย้....มาแล้ว น่ากินไหม?

After food we start to walk again, but it's getting dark already. Oh, i'm tired, i want to take a sit.
กินอาหารเสร็จเราก็ไปเดินเล่นกันต่อ แต่แบบว่ามันค่ำแล้วสิ....
ชนกเพลียขอนั่งพักหน่อยนะคะ


OMG, look at the guy behind me, he smiles at us!  
อุ๊ย...พี่ข้างหลังแรง

This dark, scary alley is great for a pose :) 
เหมือนแมงเม่ามากเจอแสงไฟต้องเข้าโพสใส่

This window is so nice, that's why i climb on it.
หน้าต่างอันนี้สวยมากคุ้มค่ากับการปีนขึ้นไปโพส
I'm scared to fall down, but I have to do it for this great shot.
กลัวตกมาตายมาก คนมองพรึ่บแต่จุดนี้เพื่อความสวยงามชนกสั่นสู้!

On the way back to the Hotel we see this nice street food place with great atmosphere.
ปิดท้ายด้วยบรรยากาศระหว่างเดินกลับโรงแรม แวะโพสหลังร้านเฝอ

I start to miss Hanoi already :'(
อยากไปอีกจัง....ฮานอย :'(

See you on my next post, I hope you guys enjoy dressing up and stay creative.
ขอให้ทุกคนสนุกกับการแต่งตัวนะคะ:)


6 comments:

  1. ดรีมเก่งมากอะ ดูแต่ละโพสต์เบื้องหลังต้องเหนื่อยมาก 55

    ReplyDelete
  2. จ๊ะนิชชี่ -*-

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the mexican set,for one moment i have difficultirs understanding if you're the girl i see on the set up thai or mexican?you're a perfect topmodel,sad i cant give you my vote to you on talenthouse,there's non way......congrats even to your friends

    ReplyDelete